Executive research consultant – Maes & Lunau
To strengthen and expand our team, we are looking for a new colleague!
As an executive research consultant at Maes & Lunau you will work together with highly experienced consultants and executive assistants on assignments in both the corporate and public sectors. Our recently renovated office is located next to Martin Luther King Park and has a view of the river Amstel.
What is expected of you?
- You are part of a dedicated and diverse team and you are responsible for finding the right candidate for positions in the highest segment;
- You will, together with the consultant in charge, conduct interviews with clients to get a full picture of the organization and the profile of the perfect candidate;
- You determine the right search strategy through market analysis and identify interesting companies and candidates through our own database, LinkedIn and our international colleagues and partners;
- You make the first telephone contact with potentially suitable candidates and do the first critical selection;
- You proactively follow the developments in the market and expand your own professional network;
- You are a strong advisor and representative in the contact with candidates and clients;
- You work on different assignments simultaneously and are the link between the consultant and the candidate;
The ideal candidate:
- Completed a master’s degree;
- Has a broad interest in how organizations work;
- Is fluent in Dutch and English in both speech and writing;
- Is a real team player;
- Is eager to learn and pick up things quickly;
- Has strong communication skills;
- Is analytically strong;
- Is able to work on different assignments simultaneously and can quickly switch between them;
Maes & Lunau executive search is based in Amsterdam and operates in the top segment of the market, with assignments at the top of the corporate sector as well as in the non-profit sector. Together we form a close team and each year we oversee an average of 100 successful search procedures at board level. Maes & Lunau is also a member of the Penrhyn International network, which has offices in 21 countries.
What do we offer?
Maes & Lunau offers you a very varied working environment in Amsterdam with great and diverse colleagues. As an executive research consultant, you will be challenged in various areas and given the opportunity to develop into a skilled advisor to candidates and clients. We offer training to get you up to speed quickly and to develop you further as a professional. You will be actively involved in interviews with client at board level. In addition, we have team activities such as the monthly external lunch, drinks as well as the annual Christmas dinner.
Do you want to be part of our team and do you feel appealed by the described function and context? Then we would like to get in touch with you.
For questions, please contact:
Caro Negenborn at +31611848634 or firstname.lastname@example.org , of
Valentijn Doffegnies at +31611801768 or email@example.com
To apply, please upload a resume and cover letter using this form:
We’re looking forward to your response!